Make Dill Bread

Dill
An excellent choice with fish, egg dishes, or potato soup, this dill bread is light and fluffy. Use your bread maker for this one. I like to make dill bread when we have salmon steaks. It's also a hit with shrimp scampi. Another added bonus is that leftover bread can be made into croutons that go great on salads.

Dill Bread Recipe

Wet Ingredients

1 unbeaten egg
3/4 cup feta cheese (heated to room temperature)
1/4 cup mashed potato
1/3 cup water (115°F)
1 tablespoon butter

Dry Ingredients

3 cups flour
1 teaspoon dill seed
1 teaspoon dill leaves
1 pkg fast acting dry yeast
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
1 teaspoon salt

Separate wet and dry ingredients according to the directions for your bread maker and bake using the regular crust setting.

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:37:00 AM

    Hello

    I really enjoyed reading your blog. I have been taking herbal products almost ten years now. I always recommend traditional alternative health over modern medicine. sometimes the combination is necessary to create a complete balance. I use http://www.youherbal.com for all my free herbal information and herbal health products. I look forward to all the updates. thanks again.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share some ideas.